Not registered? We’ve outlined all the steps that you need to take to get registered in Nassau County.
Important Voting Links:
Signup Online: https://Voterreg.dmv.ny.gov/MotorVoter
Register/Check Registration/Candidate Information: https://vote411.org
Download Forms: https://www.nassaucountyny.gov/580/Vo…
Text VOTENY to 474747 for updates and reminders on upcoming elections
Who Can Register to Vote?
* Be a U.S. Citizen
* 16-18 years of age in New York State (You may vote if you are 18 by Election Day.)
* Live at your present address at least 30 days before an election
* Not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction
* If on parole for felony and you have received a conditional pardon, you can vote but need to register
* Not claim the right to vote elsewhere